Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Very Special Honor!

Courtesy of Success for Solopreneurs
At the risk of tooting my own horn – TOOT!  TOOT! – I just had to share something really special with all of you. 


Cindy Swanson, creator of the brilliant Blog “Notes in the Key of Life” (I'm a regular reader!) recently took on quite a challenge.  This busy voice-over artist, radio personality, wife, mother and grandmother took up the Blogger “31 days” challenge to publish a post every day, on one topic, for 31 days.  Not as easy as it sounds! 

Cindy chose a subject near and dear to my heart – “Gracefully Aging.” 



The Lovely and Gracious Cindy Swanson

Naturally, I was honored and thrilled to be the subject of today’s post  (Lucky "7")Gracefully Aging, Day 7: Role Models! Marie-Therese of the French Touch 

I hope you enjoy this portrait of me written by a truly lovely and multi-talented gal d’un certain âge.  You’ll also love Days 1 through 6; and don’t forget to check back every day this month for what will surely be an exciting series. 

Merci beaucoup, my friend.

9 comments:

  1. A lovely tribute to you, ma chère M-T, and well deserved. Having spent some time with you in recent years, I can confirm that you did inherit some wonderful French genes. You also have the attitude and energy level to match. Feminine, positive, witty, and a pleasure to be with. Monsieur Dan is a lucky man! Bisous. Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been telling Monsieur Dan how lucky he is for 38 years. Maybe now he will believe me.

      Such lovely words from you, ma chère Véro. May I return the compliment? Monsieur Dan would wholeheartedly agree.

      Big bisous, ma grande, M-T

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the generous promo of me and my blog, M-T! I appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Cindy. I'm so flattered by your post.

      Cheers, M-T

      Delete
  3. Congratulations. It is a great article. Off to France this Sunday to learn more about how the french age gracefully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'm jealous, Josephine. Please give my warmest regards to Patrizia when you see her. Take lots of pictures.

      Cheers, M-T

      Delete
  4. Dearest Marie-Thérèse,
    It is nice PR done by Cindy, as she used most of your website's wording...
    You sure are a very graceful aging French role model!
    Sending you hugs from Dublin with perfect weather the past couple of days.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do epitomize aging gracefully my friend. Elegant and chic...you have it all. Congratulations. Your mention is well deserved.
    xoJennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! Wonder how I lost track of the fabulous Cindy ... I need to pop over to re-introduce myself. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

My dear Readers, I do so love reading your comments and appreciate the time you take to make them. To make it easier to leave your comments, I have disabled that annoying "Word Verification" setting, which Blogger (in its infinite wisdom) enabled without my consent.

If you have a problem posting your comment, just send it to me at frenchtouchimage@gmail.com.

I will be happy to post it for you and link back to you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...