Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Do I Look Fat in This?

You’ve got a hot date with that cute new Tom in the neighborhood.
You find something 'festive' to slip into.
 
 
 
Hmm.  Seems a tad small, but you're SURE it’s your size. 
When was the last time you wore it?

Oh, yes, when your youngest brought home his first big, juicy mouse. 
You were so proud!

 

O.K…..let’s try another approach.  Maybe that’ll work.
Nope, no good.
 
 
 
O.K…..let’s try another angle.
Maybe it’s the mirror.  They always add 10 pounds
.......or is that the camera?
 
 
 
O.K……let’s look at this from another perspective. 
 
 
 
O.K……so it’s a little tight.
 
 
What’s that?  Try a larger size?  Just a suggestion? 
How 'bout I suggest something in your shoe!
 
 
 
O.K………..   Deep Breath!  I’m IN! 
O.K..….. tell me the truth.
Do I look fat in this?
 
*******
 
So, who died and made you Anna Wintour?
 
Unfortunately, the source for these delightful photos is unknown; the captions are mine.  A big merci beaucoup to Jennifer of A Well Styled Life for her invaluable input. 

 

7 comments:

  1. So funny!! Thank you the mention, but the idea was all yours!! I remember clients like that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're entirely welcome, and, yes, I've had clients like that, too......

      Delete
  2. Dearest Marie-Thérèse,
    That was a very comical way of putting the mirror in front of a lot of women... Hilarious and that poor feline looking up so pitiful.
    Hugs to you,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are times when it is very helpful to see ourselves as others see us.

      As always, I love your comments.

      Big bisous, M-T

      Delete
  3. Cats never cease to amaze and entertain. Yours is, obviously, a hoot! :-) Bisous from Spain's Costa Brava where it is HOT! Back in Seattle on 7/29. Let me know when you and Dan head over for your cruise. Happy end of July, M-T. Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spain can't be any hotter than NJ. I'm positively roasting here.

      Promise me some cooler weather in Seattle, please?

      I'll drop you an e-mail with our dates.

      Have a beautiful time in sunny Espana (sorry, don't know how to do the little squiggly bit over the top of the "n").

      Big bisous, M-T

      Delete
  4. Love it. Really bought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete

My dear Readers, I do so love reading your comments and appreciate the time you take to make them. To make it easier to leave your comments, I have disabled that annoying "Word Verification" setting, which Blogger (in its infinite wisdom) enabled without my consent.

If you have a problem posting your comment, just send it to me at frenchtouchimage@gmail.com.

I will be happy to post it for you and link back to you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...