Friday, October 5, 2012

Urban Chic - Let's Walk and Talk

Walk into fall in these fabulous flats. These shoes were made for walkin'.


Urban Chic - Let's Walk and Talk


Matiko blue shoes
needsupply.com


Banana Republic leopard print flat
bananarepublic.gap.com


Black shoes
indressme.com


Flat shoes
$19 - matalan.co.uk


Slip on shoes
myhotshoes.com


Ann Taylor retro shoes
anntaylor.com



Ballerina shoes
lebunnybleu.com


Charlotte Russe metallic shoes
charlotterusse.com


Madewell ballet shoes
madewell.com


American Apparel flat shoes
americanapparel.net



5 comments:

  1. A great collection - I could take them all!
    Bonne semaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So could I, Elizabeth, so could I !!

      When it comes to great shoes, enough is never enough.

      Bonne semaine à vous aussi.

      Delete
  2. Pas mal, pas mal du tout. Ballerines are ok, but I have been enjoying my new "Richelieu" (brogues) this month... so I'd have to go with that pale blue pair in the bottom right corner. Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cou cou, Véronique. Moi aussi j'adore les brogues, and I do love the pair you chose. Now....if only they were in suede, you could sing "Don't step on my blue suede shoes!"

      P.S.: The biggest Elvis fan I ever met was a man waiting for a train in the Gare de Lyon. We were having a lovely chat, and when he found out I was "American" he broke into that song. It was delightful. He called him "Le King." Such a great memory.

      P.P.S.: I adore your latest post and have to get over there again to leave a comment.

      A plus tard

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

My dear Readers, I do so love reading your comments and appreciate the time you take to make them. To make it easier to leave your comments, I have disabled that annoying "Word Verification" setting, which Blogger (in its infinite wisdom) enabled without my consent.

If you have a problem posting your comment, just send it to me at frenchtouchimage@gmail.com.

I will be happy to post it for you and link back to you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...