Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Are You Going to Make Me Wear a Scarf?


I recently had the great pleasure of writing a Guest Blog post "Are You Going to Make Me Wear a Scarf?" for my favorite Blog "A Femme d'Un Certain Age

This fabulous Blog is written by, hands and laptops down, the best little Blogger in the Business, Tish Jett. 

If you are not already familiar with Tish's Blog, I invite you to stop by to check out my article and get to know Tish and her marvelous circle of friends. 

You will be sooooo glad you did. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you. You are wonderful. And, as you can see from the comments chez moi, you are a rock star.

    Will you come back again? SVP?

    Big hug,
    Tish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if I were a rock star I would tell you to "contact my people", but, since I'm not and don't have any "people," unless you count my husband and cats, I can only say that I would be delighted to make a return appearance.

      Warm regards,
      M-T

      Delete

My dear Readers, I do so love reading your comments and appreciate the time you take to make them. To make it easier to leave your comments, I have disabled that annoying "Word Verification" setting, which Blogger (in its infinite wisdom) enabled without my consent.

If you have a problem posting your comment, just send it to me at frenchtouchimage@gmail.com.

I will be happy to post it for you and link back to you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...